That really got me thinking!! Personally, I am blessed with many many many - too many to pick just one. To narrow down one is difficult. However, if forced to chose, it would be when sitting next to the best bfitw at church Sundays. Nine o'clock mass is something we both look forward to very much - even when we choose not to treat ourselves to creme filled long john's and peanut sprinkled glazed twists downtown after and instead get right back home. Unfortunately for my pancreas this doesn't happen very often. :)
Also, in no particular order, MORE favorite times with. . . .:
- Nick. Anytime. But also fresh from work after herding the buffalo into the stalls for their annual vaccinations. Hours later his adrenaline is still pumping and his blue eyes are wide with excitement.
- Dogs. Watching them play with each other.
- Dinner. Breaking bread with family.
- Shopping. Searching for fancy ingredients for said dinner.
- Running. With friends.
- Bed time. My good night phone call.
- Air conditioning. At night.
- Wireless home
modemrouter (oops!). Anytime! Luvin' this.
What are some of your favorite times with. . . ???
Here are a few quick updates on the chickens, dogs, and running ----
Dogs: No recent deer dropping baths. :) Ozzie had tons of fun in the water Monday. And he got clean and fluffy and smelling good and was none the wiser. Baths for him would NOT make this list. Oreo still learning to love the lake. But she loves her baths! Weird, I know. He loves the water, hates baths. She dislikes the water and loves baths.
Chickens: No, no eggs yet!! Just the never ending supply of fertilizer :)